ACCIS Member Roundtable - 02 March 2017
On 02 March 2017 ACCIS held a Member Roundtable in Budapest (Hungary) to provide participants with information on a number of topics and activities important for the Association. The event was kindly hosted by BISZ.
The Roundtable has touched upon the following issues:
- Presentation of BISZ activities
- Association management restructure project
- GDPR implementation at national level
- Innovative uses of data - challenges and opportunities for the credit reporting industry
- Update on 2017 ACCIS AGM and Conference
The topics discussed have generated a lively exchange among ACCIS participants and the event has been an opportunity to network and share views on the business.
In the evening following the Roundtable, the participants went on a boat trip and dinner on the Danube, enjoying the stunning view of the city by night.
We would like to thank all participants for attending the event. A special thank goes to Vikor Nagy from BISZ and his team for hosting the event and contributing to the organisation of this useful and pleasant gathering.